ISP’s: This site does NOT send SPAM. Please fill out the form below
if you have any concerns or e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org
I do not send out spam. If you received a message that appears to be from me that you believe is SPAM, please take a moment to read the following information. Then please submit the form below. I want to know what is going on if you received any kind of SPAM message with my name or address in it.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
You will only receive e-mail & messages from my address* for one of the following reasons:
1. Personal Contact: I wrote you a personal direct message to you, if you received a e-mail from me that looks like a personal e-mail that is signed by me, that’s because it is. It is not SPAM, it’s not something sent to multiple people, it’s really a message I took the time to write to you. At times I will write you a personal direct response to a inquiry you posted on a mailing list that I am a member of. I do this them the subject is no longer appropriate for the list or if I am discussing material with you that may be more comfortable to discuss in private. Again these are personal messages written to one person and are not spam. I may also have your address in my address book from prior correspondence and may e-mail you with a follow up or if I have a question of you at some point in the future, I will not email you advertisements of any kind without your direct permission.
2. Mailing list: If your on a mailing list I operate, you will have to double opt-in. Meaning you would sign-up, then you will have to verify by clicking on a link in your e-mail. Messages from a mailing list sent by me will clearly be identified as being from my mailing list and will give you the choice to unsubscribe at any time.
3. Bogus Messages: If you receive a message that isn’t signed by me, looks like SPAM, or in any other way doesn’t look legitimate, chances are very good it wasn’t sent by me. Unfortunately some SPAMERS have become more advanced and will forge the address of legitimate internet users, especially those of high visibility users that are trusted by many people. If you have any suspicion that a message you received that says it was from me or had my address listed on it is not legitimate, please use this form to report it. If you include your e-mail address, I will get back to you and let you know what is going on. I will report any and ALL SPAMERS who use my name or forge my address(es) to all involved Internet providers.
4. Social Networking Sites: I am involved in numerous social networking sites. These sites all have their own structure and systems. Some of them will automatically send you copies of messages from me once you accept me into your group. I do invite new members to my social networking sites in accordance with the policies of those sites. If you do not care to receive information from me on a particular site, please either use the procedure on that site to remove me or submit your concern on this form, and I will help remove you (or give you directions if I am not able to remove you myself, as on many services this is something you must do yourself).
5. Forums / Lists (not owned by me that I am a member of): I am a active member of dozens of mailing lists and forums. If you receive a message from me via a site or forum you signed up with please contact that form or list to unsubscribe from their service. Again if you have any problems with this, please let me know, I know the owners of many of the lists and forums that I am apart of and can very likely promptly resolve any issue you have.
*This includes jamiedolan.com, email@example.com, and akivathedog addresses.